Because the XSF is a standards development organization, we strive to honor standards developed by other organizations. To that end, we recently updated the web pages at www.xmpp.org (including our specification series) to comply with XHTML 1.0. If you find a page with an “xhtml 1.0 compliant” link at the bottom but the page does not validate, please report the error to webmaster at xmpp.org.
- Eyeball Networks become an XSF Sponsor
- XSF GSoC Students 2015
- Board goals for 2015
- Summit 17 – the presentations
- An introduction to xmppresearch.org
- XMPP in Google Summer of Code 2015
- No, it’s not the end of XMPP for Google Talk
- Thank you to new and returning XSF sponsors
- It’s all about choices and control
- XMPP Summit 17
- Upcoming events
- Happy Encrypted Network!
- XMPP on the Global Internet of Things Day
- Security Notice: Uncontrolled Resource Consumption with Highly-Compressed XMPP Stanzas
- Third Security Test Day
What is the XSF?
The XMPP Standards Foundation is an independent, nonprofit standards development organization whose primary mission is to define open protocols for presence, instant messaging, and real-time communication and collaboration on top of the IETF’s Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).