Each year the members of the XSF choose new people to provide technical leadership on the XMPP Council and business leadership on the XSF Board of Directors. These roles typically require only a few hours a week over the one-year term, and are a great way to get involved in the XMPP community. If you’re interested in volunteering or know someone else who might be, visit the wiki page or ask one of the current Board or Council members for insights.
- Board goals for 2015
- Summit 17 – the presentations
- An introduction to xmppresearch.org
- XMPP in Google Summer of Code 2015
- No, it’s not the end of XMPP for Google Talk
- Thank you to new and returning XSF sponsors
- It’s all about choices and control
- XMPP Summit 17
- Upcoming events
- Happy Encrypted Network!
- XMPP on the Global Internet of Things Day
- Security Notice: Uncontrolled Resource Consumption with Highly-Compressed XMPP Stanzas
- Third Security Test Day
- Google Summer of Code 2014
- Second Security Test Day
What is the XSF?
The XMPP Standards Foundation is an independent, nonprofit standards development organization whose primary mission is to define open protocols for presence, instant messaging, and real-time communication and collaboration on top of the IETF’s Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).