Our Google Summer of Code students are merrily coding away now. Short descriptions of their projects can be found at google-melange.com, but for all the latest updates be sure to check out their blog posts, which are aggregated at planet.jabber.org. They make for fun reading!
- An introduction to xmppresearch.org
- XMPP in Google Summer of Code 2015
- No, it’s not the end of XMPP for Google Talk
- Thank you to new and returning XSF sponsors
- It’s all about choices and control
- XMPP Summit 17
- Upcoming events
- Happy Encrypted Network!
- XMPP on the Global Internet of Things Day
- Security Notice: Uncontrolled Resource Consumption with Highly-Compressed XMPP Stanzas
- Third Security Test Day
- Google Summer of Code 2014
- Second Security Test Day
- Thank You to the Internet Society
- XMPP Summit 15
What is the XSF?
The XMPP Standards Foundation is an independent, nonprofit standards development organization whose primary mission is to define open protocols for presence, instant messaging, and real-time communication and collaboration on top of the IETF’s Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).