Seeking new XSF Treasurer
Until now, St Peter has been handling the XSF Treasurer role. He's stepping down from the role and the XSF Board is looking for someone new.
The role of Treasurer includes overall responsibility for the financial affairs of the XSF. The future treasurer would:
- Maintain and monitor the XSF's bank account with Wells Fargo NA
- Maintain and monitor the XSF's post office box
- File income tax reports (Form 990) with the US IRS
- Pay franchise taxes with the State of Delaware
- Pay corporate registration fees with NRAI
- Pay for relevant domain name registrations
- Send invoices to XSF sponsors
- Reimburse XSF members for approved out-of-pockets costs
- Report on XSF finances to the Board of Directors
So we're looking for someone new. If you or someone you know would be interested in serving as the treasurer (they don't necessarily even have to be an XSF member), please get in touch with the board or me directly. It would be great to have this post filled!
If you are interested, please get in touch with a member of the XSF Board.