Applications can be initiated by using one of the addresses listed at the contact page. Please provide the following information:
- The name of your project or product using the JABBER mark (e.g., “ejabberd”).
- The name of the Licensee (e.g., “John Q. Public” or “Widgets Inc.”).
- The type of Licensee: individual, open-source project, non-profit organization, for-profit company, government agency, educational institution.
- The address of the Licensee, including postal address, phone number, fax number, email address, and website address.
- The nature of your project or product (features and functionality, intended audience or market, etc.).
NOTE: All personal information (address etc.) is kept strictly confidential and will not be shared or publicly disclosed.
All decisions regarding approval of licenses for using the Jabber trademark are made by the Trademark Committee of the XMPP Standards Foundation, following the usage guidelines.
In some cases (e.g., for many open-source projects), the Trademark Committee is empowered to waive the licensing fee.