Our Google Summer of Code students are merrily coding away now. Short descriptions of their projects can be found at google-melange.com, but for all the latest updates be sure to check out their blog posts, which are aggregated at planet.jabber.org. They make for fun reading!
- It’s all about choices and control
- XMPP Summit 17
- Upcoming events
- Happy Encrypted Network!
- XMPP on the Global Internet of Things Day
- Security Notice: Uncontrolled Resource Consumption with Highly-Compressed XMPP Stanzas
- Third Security Test Day
- Google Summer of Code 2014
- Second Security Test Day
- Thank You to the Internet Society
- XMPP Summit 15
- Security Test Day is tomorrow 4 Jan 2014
- Membership Application Period for Q4 2013 has begun
- XSF will be present at FOSDEM 2014
- Security Test Day – it’s fast approaching
What is the XSF?
The XMPP Standards Foundation is an independent, nonprofit standards development organization whose primary mission is to define open protocols for presence, instant messaging, and real-time communication and collaboration on top of the IETF’s Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).