We’ve scheduled XMPP DevCon3 for July 23 and 24, 2007, in Portland, Oregon, USA. Logistical details are being worked out right now, but save the dates if you’re interested in brainstorming real-time applications with other XMPP developers in an informal, technology-focused environment. Stay tuned for further updates in the near future.
- Google Summer of Code 2014
- Second Security Test Day
- Thank You to the Internet Society
- XMPP Summit 15
- Security Test Day is tomorrow 4 Jan 2014
- Membership Application Period for Q4 2013 has begun
- XSF will be present at FOSDEM 2014
- Security Test Day – it’s fast approaching
- XMPP and IoT Event in London 2 December 2013
- Python IoT Hacking with XMPP in Stockholm
- Ubiquitous XMPP Encryption – test day 01
- XMPP and IoT event 14 November 2013
- XMPP Ubiquitous Encryption – a manifesto
- 2013 Annual Meeting and Voting Results
- Voting for the 2013 XSF Board and Council has begun
What is the XSF?
The XMPP Standards Foundation is an independent, nonprofit standards development organization whose primary mission is to define open protocols for presence, instant messaging, and real-time communication and collaboration on top of the IETF’s Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).