Although the Google Summer of Code ended weeks ago, we neglected to post a final summary. All of the XMPP-related projects ended successfully and all of our students continue to contribute to the community. You can download their code here and you can view final project reports from our students at the following links:
- Armando Diaz-Jagucki on PEP support in the Openfire server
- Bernardo Antonio de la Ossa Pérez on Extended Stanza Addressing support in the ejabberd server
- Brendan Taylor on Encrypted Sessions support in the Gajim client
- Matthew Wild on HTTP Binding / BOSH support in the gloox library
- Tobias Markmann on his Data Forms designer
- Tomasz Melcer on Jingle support in the Gajim client
Congratulations to all our students and thanks to all our mentors!