We’re happy to announce that the XSF has been accepted to participate in the Google Summer of Code for 2012. See our wiki page for details. We still have time to add project ideas to the list there, so if you participate in an XMPP-related codebase feel free to get involved!
- An introduction to xmppresearch.org
- XMPP in Google Summer of Code 2015
- No, it’s not the end of XMPP for Google Talk
- Thank you to new and returning XSF sponsors
- It’s all about choices and control
- XMPP Summit 17
- Upcoming events
- Happy Encrypted Network!
- XMPP on the Global Internet of Things Day
- Security Notice: Uncontrolled Resource Consumption with Highly-Compressed XMPP Stanzas
- Third Security Test Day
- Google Summer of Code 2014
- Second Security Test Day
- Thank You to the Internet Society
- XMPP Summit 15
What is the XSF?
The XMPP Standards Foundation is an independent, nonprofit standards development organization whose primary mission is to define open protocols for presence, instant messaging, and real-time communication and collaboration on top of the IETF’s Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).