Because the XSF is a standards development organization, we strive to honor standards developed by other organizations. To that end, we recently updated the web pages at www.xmpp.org (including our specification series) to comply with XHTML 1.0. If you find a page with an “xhtml 1.0 compliant” link at the bottom but the page does not validate, please report the error to webmaster at xmpp.org.
- Upcoming events
- Happy Encrypted Network!
- XMPP on the Global Internet of Things Day
- Security Notice: Uncontrolled Resource Consumption with Highly-Compressed XMPP Stanzas
- Third Security Test Day
- Google Summer of Code 2014
- Second Security Test Day
- Thank You to the Internet Society
- XMPP Summit 15
- Security Test Day is tomorrow 4 Jan 2014
- Membership Application Period for Q4 2013 has begun
- XSF will be present at FOSDEM 2014
- Security Test Day – it’s fast approaching
- XMPP and IoT Event in London 2 December 2013
- Python IoT Hacking with XMPP in Stockholm
What is the XSF?
The XMPP Standards Foundation is an independent, nonprofit standards development organization whose primary mission is to define open protocols for presence, instant messaging, and real-time communication and collaboration on top of the IETF’s Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).